Thursday 21 March 2013

My third eye

I have been attached to my camera like it's my third eye, forgetting everything else, including my blog. My camera is now an extension of my soul. I have finally let myself upgrade my camera and it is the best thing I have ever spent money on. It sits patiently on my bedside table and I wake to it in the morning. I feel a rush of excitement when I see it sitting there, waiting to be used. My arms are sore from overuse but it makes me so happy to be capturing so much of life now especially for August as he grows. I'm glad that the memories will be frozen for him here. Below are images of our days of late. I'm sorry to all that I've been so slow at updating here regularly. I will do my best to get better.









                                                                     FOLLOW US ON:  BLOGLOVIN   FACEBOOK  INSTAGRAM 

1 comment: